A well-funded and progressive manufacturing business are looking for a Qualified (ACA/ACCA) Group Financial Controller.
The organisation is undergoing a significant amount of growth and as a result, a new finance opportunity has arisen to support the CFO with providing best in class monthly financial reporting and consolidation of the group entities and managing the statutory accounting. The role will require a keen eye for detail, but also leadership and commercial qualities to take a broad outlook and develop senior relationships to help support the business as it continues to expand.
Duties will include :
- Responsible for timely and accurate statutory reporting ensuring any new technical accounting & governance requirements are considered; effectively manage the audit relationship.
- Lead on cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Working collaboratively with other teams to identify and realise improvement opportunities and resolve issues
Suitable candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with significant post-qualified experience
- Strong experience within audit
- Experience of process improvement and establishing new processes and controls would be an advantage
Our client is offering a hybrid method of working as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.