Our client is an established and well respected Accountancy Practice located in Oxford. They have a new permanent requirement in their Witney or Oxford office for a Tax Executive on a full or part time basis.
Reporting into the Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- A portfolio of clients.
- Personal tax planning.
- Handling HM Revenue & Customs enquiries.
- Collating and processing information for personal, partnership and trust tax returns.
- Processing P11D returns.
- Researching, analysing and interpreting tax legislation.
- Meeting with clients and collating information.
- Producing reports and presentations for clients.
- Potential business development role, with external and internal presentations.
- Continual ongoing development of their role and CPD.
Candidates that apply should ideally have at least 1-2 years' experience of working within Taxin Practice, ideally studying AAT, ATT or CTA. You must be numerate, with good attention to detail, have the confidence and communication skills to liaise with clients, both verbally and written to an advisory standard. A good understanding of accounts software is useful, in particular Excel and Xero or Sage.
On offer is a salary of between 25-30k depending on experience, a study support package, plus benefits and the opportunity for progression. There is also flexibility on working hours and some remote working