JR525 - Digital Marketing Strategist - B2C Financial Services - Permanent - London & Home working - £50k - £60k + bonus/benefits
Our client is a large banking organisation who are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist/Planner to join the business.
You will have the opportunity to work with global teams and support them in the development and planning of digital marketing activity. You will work closely with the local teams but also the regional agencies so good internal/external stakeholder management is essential to carry out this position.
The post holder will manage multiple ongoing projects and hold strong planning skills so previous experience in a similar role desirable. Experience in the Adobe stack and Tealium also preferred and managing resource/budget will need to be demonstrated.
To be considered:
This opportunity is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
- Experience in a digital marketing strategy/planning capacity. This is a not a hands on digital marketing position where the postholder will be executing the activity.
- Experience working in a large complex environment ideal or from an agency background
- Good key stakeholder management
- Experience with the Adobe Stack and Tealium
- Excellent project management skills
- Managed budgets and project teams
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.