Project Delivery Manager (5G RAN / Small Cells)
Salary negotiable- circa £70k +
Plus excellent benefits
Flexible working available
Travel to Sunderland required The opportunity for you
This is your chance as a Project Delivery Manager to join one of the most exciting new entrants to the UK telecoms scene who have disrupted the market with some major contract wins in recent weeks.
They have become one of the UKs leading communications infrastructure providers who design, build and operate highly available communications networks.
They are fast becoming the "go to" company for Smart Cities projects across the UK.
They have attracted some of the industry's biggest names who are excited about getting an opportunity with a new player doing things differently and who want to work on the UKs most exciting telecoms projects!
CRG TEC have worked in the telecoms sector for over 20 years and hold this company as one of the best to work for.
Then read onYour role
Your role as a Project Delivery Manager is to provide effective project management and delivery of their Radio Access Network (RAN).
You'll be working closely with the end client for delivery of new 5G RAN small cell sites on time, to budget and in the right locations.
You will also play a key role working directly with their RAN partner and Acquisition, Design and Construction partner and fibre partner to deliver site rollout requirements.Your background
For this role we will need you to have;
The Next Steps
- Extensive experience in RAN deployment programmes, specifically small cells.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the key elements of site deployment - design, acquisition, build, HSE
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have three options
- Call Stephen Morris at CRG TEC to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- Contact Stephen Morris via LinkedIn, drop him a private message and he will get back to you
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Stephen Morris will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don't quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.CRG TEC
are the recruitment partner for the end client.
Look forward to speaking with you!