Are you looking for a career in healthcare?
Are you passionate about providing care to the Elderly and Vulnerable?
Then look no further as Network Healthcare are recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers to work in and around the North Somerset area.
We are a dedicated and passionate team of staff who provide all aspects of healthcare to individuals 1-1 within their own homes working varied shift patterns, choosing your own availability and a flexible schedule.
We cover the whole of North Somerset on our Domiciliary rounds and our runs include Pill, Portishead, Nailsea , Clevedon and surrounding areas and then we also cover Weston Super Mare, Wrington, Sandford, Banwell and surrounding areas.
Our Shift patterns are 7.00am - 2.00pm // 4.00pm - 10.00pm and staff are required to work EVERY OTHER WEEKEND . Your availability will be required during the interview process.
During each shift time there are allocated times for our individual Service Users and this is based on the care requirements they desire. They can be 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute calls.
Your duties will involve :
· Assisting with any Manual Handling requirements
· Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
· Charting or taking notes for others to review
· Providing companionship and supportive listening
· Observing/reporting any changes in the health or status of the client
· Preparing meals and feeding clients
· Responding to emergency situations
· Prompting and administering medication
· Accompanying and transporting clients to appointments/ social events
· Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
For this job role our requirements from you are:
· A FULL UK driving licence
· Positive attitude towards individuals and colleagues
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Kind and caring nature with a passion to help others
The benefits you'll receive working for Network Healthcare are:
· BLOCK PAY PER SHIFT
· Great rates of pay and time and a half paid on BANK HOLIDAYS
· WEEKLY or MONTHLY pay
· Mileage paid at 25p per mile
· Opportunity to gain a FREE NVQ
· FREE in house training program
· FREE uniform
For this role experience is NOT required as we will arrange Shadow Shifts with our Team Leaders however the desire to work in Healthcare is* essential. *
Please apply today