Blackstone Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust who are recruiting for two Pharmacists in Liverpool.
This is a Locum contract to start ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to work within a well know NHS Trust in Merseyside, they consist of a busy Pharmacy department requiring a suitable candidate to assist the department with their experiences. The successful candidate will work as a locum for a minimum of 2 months and will require the following skillset
- Must have experience working with minor ailment service
- Consulting with patients and colleagues
- Providing minor ailments to patients referred from A&E
- Working under PGD`s
- Working pattern is 7.5 hours per day covering 12 hour shifts from 9am - 9pm
Hourly Rate: £27 to £34
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Payment Method: Umbrella company
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: 2 months contract
- Masters Degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
- GPHC Professional Registration
- Must be competent working under minor ailment services
- Right to Work in the UK
For further information on this role, please contact Charlotte Robinson at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you.