This role can be office based, or remote working, or a combination of both!
We are looking for a senior compliance professional to join a fantastic UK law firm's Risk & Compliance Team. This law firm is going through a VERY exciting period of change and this is the perfect time for someone new to come on board.
You would be working alongside the Head of Risk & Compliance, managing the firm's regulatory compliance and professional risks. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Risk & Compliance processes within a full-service law firm setting.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A strong working knowledge of the SRA handbook and other relevant regulatory frameworks and legislation.
- Experience being the "go to person" for compliance issues and queries
- Technical ability to identify, analyse and evaluate regulatory and legislative changes
- Experience undertaking audits
- Knowledge of Lexcel, CQS and ISO 27001
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, submit a copy of your CV and someone will be in touch with you.