1st Line IT support - Bournemouth Your new company
They have grown to be the largest law firm in Dorset, with a national reputation in many areas of law. Your new role
Will be developing and delivering customer focused, cost effective Information communication and technology services as well as supporting & maintaining throughout their lifecycle. You will provide desktop support to the resolution of complex software issues in line with ITIL and internal processes; including change management.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong problem solving with a logical approach to troubleshooting.
- Good Microsoft Server skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
What you need to do now
- Annual leave of 22*/25 days depending on role
- Ability to carry over, buy and sell holiday.
- Group pension plan.
- Pension surgeries.
- Medical insurance.
- Health screening (depending on level).
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Season ticket loans for transport or car parking.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.