Childcare Support AssistantBroadstairsSalary £22,181
We are currently recruiting for Childcare Support Assistant's for our client based in Broadstairs.
You will be working 41 hours per week, 52 weeks a year. This is a temporary - permanent position paying an annual salary of £22,181. Duties & Responsibilities:
- To nurture and grow the capability and self-belief of our students
- Take part in regular reflection of practice, spotting opportunities to elevate and improve our approach and standards
- Deliver a top-grade safeguarding approach that is student centric
- Help in implementing of activities that are student driven for development
- To work within and support the individual's education plans in place
- Ensure accurate records for student progress
About Morgan Jones:
- Must be willing to commit to achieving Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare within 2 years of start date
- A previous experience working with young people with educational support needs would be very useful in this role.
- Role can be physical and mentally demanding; candidate must be prepared for this and have confidence of managing demands
- The ability to clearly communicate and build on ideas and practices in place
- Candidate must be willing to accompany students swimming
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.