Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a qualified, passionate, and enthusiastic, Teaching Assistant who has experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities SEND) to start ASAP at a great Special School based in Harborne.
The successful SEND TA / SEND LSA will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties or EHCP's. With support from other members of staff, activities will be set by the teacher, and you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
The school are situated in Solihull, they have great resources for you to work with plus a very supportive Senior Leadership Team. The school are looking for a HLTA to think on their feet, you will be responsible for carrying out small group work. The school cater for pupils with all needs from ages 5 - 19. You will be required to be flexible however you will be part of KS4 team.
This is a temp - perm role, dependant on performance which will be reviewed termly. The position is five days a week from 08:45 - 15:45 starting September. The school offer onsite secure parking plus great public transport links, great rates of pay, progression but most of all the right support for you to do the best job possible. They are very pupil focused, so are looking for the right member of support to join their 'family feel' school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on or email
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer