CRM ACQUISITION SPECIALISTUP TO £45,000LONDON
Leading retailer is looking for a CRM Acquisition Specialist to work in their Ecommerce team. This company is one of the few retailers to have thrived despite the circumstances of the last year, with last year being one of their most profitable years recently. This person will lead projects with regards to growth marketing and direct mail, to name a few. If you have a background in CRM, with experience in Acquisition/Performance marketing, this role will be perfect for you! THE ROLE:
The CRM Acquisition Manager will have the following responsibilities:
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Plan and execute growth marketing tactics to achieve Customer KPI targets.
- Develop and scale up direct mail program, including door drops and catalogue tests for prospect and existing customer audiences.
- Research international markets and competitors, actively seeking out best practice and present back opportunities to the wider CRM team.
- Plan and implement all paid direct response media, including media inserts, press ads and door drops.
- Produce forecasts for customer and revenue KPIs from acquisition marketing activities
- Set up a continuous testing programme to ensure that we are learning and improving on results
- Provide regular campaign reporting, highlighting insights and key trends to recommend actionable next steps to improve future activity.
- Brief campaign data requirements and creative assets through from initial concept to approval and delivery.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of activity, on time and budget.
The perfect CRM Acquisition Manager will have:
- A degree in marketing, business, communications or a relevant subject is preferred
- Consumer acquisition marketing campaign planning and delivery experience
- Performance marketing campaign management
- Demonstrable experience in campaign reporting
- multi-channel experience- including direct mail, inserts, door drops
- Data literate, passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
The successful CRM Acquisition Manager will receive a salary of up to £45,000 based upon on experience. On top of this, the successful candidate will receive a great holiday allowance, very flexible work from home options, a fantastic working culture, as well as other benefits.HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Noah Stuckey via the Apply link on this page.