Role: Curriculum Team Lead - Motor Vehicle
Hours: Full Time
Duration: Permanent to start August 2021
Reed Further Education are proud to be appointed as the Managed Service Provider for the South Thames College Group and we are supplying all staffing for the whole college group. We are currently working with Carshalton College who are seeking a Curriculum Team Lead - Motor Vehicle to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Our client is one of the highest performing colleges in London, rated 'Good' by Ofsted in 2020. It is a major provider of further, higher and adult education to over 3,000 students.Their Technology, Engineering and Construction (TEC) Centre opened in June 2016, the result of a £10 million investment and has 200 Motor Vehicle students studying BTEC and IMI Diplomas.
The Curriculum Team Lead - Motor Vehicle Role:
• To deliver Motor Vehicle BTEC up to level 3
• Take a lead on the course
• Curriculum planning and product development
• Coordination of the staff in the department
• Ensure high quality student support and learning
• To overcome barriers to learning
• To create and maintain accurate records on learners progress
• You will be working with students aged 16+
What the Curriculum Team Lead - Motor Vehicle will need:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A relevant Motor Vehicle qualification at level 3
• Experience delivering Motor Vehicle in Further Education
• Relevant Industry Experience
• Experience leading a team
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with STCG:
• Generous annual leave of 37days plus up to 7 additional days over Christmas/New Year
• Additional 5 days Wellbeing leave to enhance employees' physical and mental health
• Excellent pension scheme that receives a significant financial contribution from the employer
• Subsidised sports facilities
• Professional development and training
• Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.