Embedded | C/C++ | RTOS | Safety CriticalDo you enjoy working with safety critical software?
This innovative company, working in a range of markets is looking to expand its horizons with your help. Their already talented team is looking to grow by two, Embedded Software Engineers at all levels wanted.
You'd be joining a global market leader and be given the opportunity to develop real-time embedded software for control systems used in the automotive industry.
With a clearly defined career progression and a collaborative working environment, you would be given the platform to accelerate your career to the next level where performance is rewarded fairly.Required Skills
- Excellent knowledge of C language and /or C++.
- Experience of ARM based processors, including multiprocessor, multicore boards.
- Experience developing peripheral drivers and embedded protocols.
- Show an appreciation of safety critical design in a high volume, including defensive coding techniques, robust error handling techniques, MISRA C.
- Experience programming in a RTOS or Bare Metal Environment.
£60,000 per annumTo find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales