Computer Science Teacher - MPS/UPS - Ofsted 'Good' school in Haringey, North London - starting September 2021 interviews ASAP!
Are you a Computer Science Teacher looking for a new challenge in September in a prestigious 11-16 North London school who achieve outcomes well above national averages and have for many years now?
Would a high performing school with an excellent teaching ethos and focus on teacher wellbeing be the kind of school you want to join? This reputable Haringey school are adding to their talented teaching team in September with a Computer Science Teacher who can inspire and engage the Computer Scientists of the future. The school are keen to start interviewing ASAP for potential candidates so get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about how this might be the ideal next step for you!
**Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London**Parking available onsite**Teaching timetable available KS3, KS4 **Excellent facilities and resources**Ofsted 'Good' school About the School - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
About the role - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent, oversubscribed Haringey school serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
- This is an Ofsted 'Good' school at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
- The school is well established with a strong leadership team that aim to always support staff to lead enriching and fulfilling careers. They take wellbeing very seriously, and the school have lots of measures in place to protect staff from feeling overwhelmed or unsupported.
- Students here are proud of their school and they work hard to achieve above average outcomes.
- Although a traditional school in many aspects, they are a forward-thinking school who have modern facilities and excellent grounds.
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The school benefits from having a small but very good Computer Science team that achieve strong results year on year, with well-resourced classrooms and excellent IT facilities.
- This school offers a great teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for a Computer Science Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS3 and KS4.
This is an urgent need, so do not wait to get in touch, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on or email your CV to for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer