A successful commercial and domestic installations and maintenance company based in Birmingham are looking for an experienced Plumber / Mechanical / Gas Engineer with both domestic and commercial experience to join their team to cover the Birmingham / Worcestershire / Warwickshire / Oxfordshire areas.
They work with numerous blue chip clients throughout a range of sectors including restaurants and hotel groups, manufacturing industries and automotive sectors. They are also close to acquiring their MCS accreditation and are looking to grow into renewable technology, predominantly installing Air Source Heat Pumps.
This role would suit an experienced time-served engineer, who is self-employed looking to fill their diary and work alongside an experienced team who have over 20 years experience in the industry.About the Role
You will be involved in the following:
- Reactive & planned Maintenance
- General plumbing
- Renewable energy ( ASHP'S & GSHP'S )
- Gas work ( NG & LPG )
- Big change - Job Watch ( Field based app )
- ACS Gas Qualifications ( Advantageous but not a prerequisite )
- At Least 10 years Mechanical & Plumbing experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of commercial/domestic systems
- Ability to diagnose / repair boiler breakdowns
- Flexible approach & excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working in a team and on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Positive, can-do attitude with customer service focus!!
- Strong organisational, time management & communication skills
- Willingness to work some antisocial hours if requested e.g. weekend call outs.
- Relevant qualifications e.g. LPG and Commercial Catering (Advantageous but not a prerequisite)
Location: Alvechurch, Birmingham
Working Hours: Varied ( dependant on current workload )
Salary: Hourly / Day Rates ( to be agreed prior to start )
Sounds interesting? Click on the APPLY
Candidates with previous job titles including Lead Gas Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Plumber, Domestic Gas Engineer, Plumbing, ACS Gas, Mechanical Engineer, LPG, Gas Safe Engineer, Commercial Catering, Gas Technician will be considered.