Do you have experience working in schools? Are you a passionate teacher? Are you a graduate teacher with relative childcare experience? Then this role could be perfect for you.
Tradewind works with a huge number of schools around Westminster. Schools in this area are currently in need for hard-working, local, flexible teachers to cover our short term and daily positions.
Our schools can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and well-behaved pupils
- Fantastic teaching staff and leadership teams to help support you with any dilemmas.
- Long term & permanent opportunities in the future
Why you should apply:
- Work will be local to you!
- Tradewind work with a huge number of schools in the local area meaning a higher chance of work everyday
- Your personal diary where you can update your availability
- Weekly Pay
You Must Have:
- Experience working in a primary school
- Experience supporting pupils with additional needs
- Strong commitment to your own development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact us on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer