Calling all English Teachers with drama! Are you a strong English teacher (with drama) looking for a full-time temporary opportunity in Swindon starting in September 2021?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an English teacher with drama in Swindon, this is on a full-time basis in a lovely secondary mainstream school. This role would be starting in September 2021 covering long term sickness, this would be on a full-time basis and would be on a temp to perm contract. The successful English teacher with drama would be expected to teach English & Drama to KS3 & KS4 students. This role may include planning, prepping and marking - if this is the role for you then please apply now!
The successful candidate will:
* Have excellent knowledge of English & Drama/Performing Arts
* Be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
* Be able to work collaboratively within a team
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
* Have the ability to engage and inspire students in their learning
This school is in Swindon and is easily accessible by car and public transport. If you drive, the school is easy to get to from Marlborough, Chippenham, Malmesbury and Cirencester.
This Ofsted good school offers fantastic facilities for its staff and students. This large school has over 1400 students and has a supportive SLT.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers
* Full interview preparation - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful in this English (with drama) Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time English Teacher (with drama) in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Ross on / .
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer