Jark (Bradford) Technical & Engineering Division are recruiting on behalf of a precision engineering manufacturer based in Shipley for a CNC Milling Machine Operator on the late/night shift on a permanent contract.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen at our clients prestigious engineering business due to increased company success they require a CNC machine operator to join the night shift team.
The ideal candidate to join our team will need to have the below experience:
• An excellent attitude to work and experience of working at a fast pace
• A flexible approach to work in order to meet business needs
• A good understanding of engineering drawings and a strong emphasis on quality
• A strong team ethic and willingness to communicate effectively within our team
• Willingness to take on new challenges and an ability to prioritise work flow in order to perform effectively
• Good understanding of H&S at work and a willingness to adhere to our safety at work policy
You must have experience:
• Candidate must have some experience of operating a CNC machine, experience of Hass, Mazak or Doosan machining centres an advantage.
• Must be able to read technical drawings,
• Use basic measuring equipment
• Must be reliable and have a flexible approach to work.
• Able to work under own initiative.
• Candidate must be organised, punctual committed with good time and attendance.
Pay £10.50 plus 25% shift allowance taking the hourly rate for this shift to £13.13 per hour
Working hours are, 3pm till 1.30am Mon - Thur
This position is being advertised on behalf of Jark Bradford Ltd Technical & Engineering Division who operate as an employment business.
Should you want more information please call our BRADFORD TEAM and ask for McMIllan on