Type - Temporary
Duration - 3 months
Pay - £16.06ph
Location - Remote
Hours - 36pw
Our client is a leading regulatory body based in central London. They are looking for an experienced and professional person to work along side the briefings manager and support in the preparation of high quality and high-profile briefings.
What will you be doing:
- Provide high-quality briefings for meetings and events in a timely and effective manner, either through commissioning and overseeing the production of briefings, or preparing briefings on some matters personally.
- Ensure all information is shared in a digestible way.
- Draft and collate the necessary information to ensure briefings are delivered succinctly and in a timely fashion.
- Support colleagues in the Correspondence, Enquiries and FOI team to access the required up to date information from the centralised briefings portal.
- Produce high-quality and politically astute briefings for all Mayoral and Deputy Mayor engagement and other major Mayoral events and meetings.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver an efficient service across Private Office.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with organisations Code of Conduct, including their responsibilities around preventing fraud, bribery and corruption.
- Realise the benefits of London's diversity by promoting and enabling equality of opportunities and promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of London's communities.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
What the client is looking for:
- Experience of supporting a principal in a local government, parliamentary or other similar environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and demonstrable experience of providing briefings and other written materials
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage various processes simultaneously, prioritise workloads and work with others to deliver quality products.
- Good political judgement
- Willingness and experience of change and organisational upwards management.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.