Forest Care Selection is working in partnership with an independent home care provider, that supports elderly clients within the community. They have an exciting new job opportunity for a Care Manager to join their service based in Bracknell, Berkshire. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join an established provider, who is looking to steadily grow over the next few years.
The Care Manager in Bracknell will:
· Oversee the running of this established branch and its domiciliary provision.
· Ensure the branches continued compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure care and support staff are effectively trained, motivated, and supervised to deliver the very highest standards of care.
· Oversee the budget and financial management for the branch ensuring its continued development.
· Maintain excellent relationships with families and external partners.
· Be required to support the care team within the field in emergency situations.
· Travel to client's homes to plan and conduct risk assessments.
The Care Manager in Bracknell will need:
· Recent experience in a care management position and overseeing an established home care office.
· To have or be willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social or equivalent.
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Good IT skills
· Positive mindset with the ability to develop the service and staff team.
In return the successful candidate will enjoy a base salary of £30K, which will increase to £34K once the target hours have been reached. This is a permanent job opportunity and you will be required core hours Monday - Friday.
If you would be keen on applying for this position, then please contact Mike Barnes at Forest Care Selection.
For our full list of management positions nationwide please visit our website