Position: Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager up to £45k
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: up to £45k
Requirements: Active PIN
Hours: Fully Supernumerary hours!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to join the team at a beautiful purpose-built care home in Camberley. If you are a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge then this could be the perfect role for you!
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting. This really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as the Clinical Lead!
As Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Good business acumen and the ability to manage the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Ellie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)