Job Role: RGN/ RMN
Job Location: Wakefield
Job Category: Nursing homes
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Salary: £20to £24 per hour
We are looking for Nurses RGN/RMN
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for flexible shifts that suit you along with competitive rates? Here at Bradshaw Bretton, we have recently secured contracts in private hospitals and Nursing homes in Yorkshire - all we ask is that you are:
* Registered with the NMC with current PIN.
* 6 months experience in a clinical setting as an RGN/RMN.
* Mandatory training in the last 12 months.
* Dedicated, compassionate and proud of the work you undertake.
* Competitive hourly rates /Time and half on bank holidays.
* Weekly payroll.
* All candidates will be subject to a thorough vetting process, including reference and enhanced DBS check.
In return you will receive:
* Supportive working environment
* Excellent rates of pay, including holiday pay.
* Flexible hours
* Access to free training
* A dedicated and reliable recruitment team for ongoing support
* Round the clock support from your consultant - always available for any pay issues, compliance needs and booking queries.
By submitting your CV to Bradshaw Bretton, you are consenting to Bradshaw Bretton providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Bradshaw Bretton to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful