Job Role: Healthcare Assistant
Job Location: Huddersfield
Job Category: Residential and Nursing Setting
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £10 per hour
Bradshaw Bretton are eager to speak with Care Assistants who have experience working with elderly people in a nursing/care setting. We have multiple opportunities working as a Health Care Assistant (HCA) covering both day and night shifts.
What we are looking for:
* You must have at least 6 months, minimum paid healthcare experience, ideally working with elderly people in a care/nursing setting.
* Must be able to commit to either day or night shifts.
* The ideal candidate will hold their NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care and will have current or recent experience of working in a care/nursing home.
* Candidates must be prepared to deal with personal care.
* All candidates will be subject to a thorough vetting process, including reference and enhanced DBS check.
We can offer:
* Supportive working environment
* Excellent rates of pay, including holiday pay.
* Time and half on bank holidays.
* Flexible hours
* Access to free training
* A dedicated and reliable recruitment team for ongoing support
By submitting your CV to Bradshaw Bretton, you are consenting to Bradshaw Bretton providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Bradshaw Bretton to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful