Newly Qualified Teachers
Early Years, Key stage 2 and 3
Dudley and Sandwell
£95 - £130 per day
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers of all subjects for September 2021. As we approach the summer term, schools are going to be looking ahead to the next academic year, with a focus on recruitment.
The successful Newly Qualified Teachers will have scope to work on a full time or part time basis, as well as having the option to work on a day to day basis, or in short term and long term positions. Roles will be full teaching responsibility, where you will be responsible for full planning, delivery and marking of lessons and work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status and experience of working in a school setting within the last 3 years.
ABC Teachers work with a range of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools in Birmingham and the surrounding areas who will be looking to recruit new staff for September 2021.
To be considered for the Newly Qualified Teacher position, you will:
• At least 20 days experience working with secondary aged pupils in a school setting within the last 2 years.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Access to references to cover the last 2 years of both Education and Employment.
• A passion for working with Children.
• Flexible and adaptable, open to working in a range of different schools in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
• Ability to drive is desirable but not essential for this position.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher who is looking to begin your teaching career in September 2021 and would like some help from ABC teachers, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Alice Crouch from our Primary team on (phone number removed).