I am currently recruiting for an experienced Primary Teacher for an SEN school in NW Kent. The school have high expectations for their pupils, striving to ensure that they all achieve their maximum potential, celebrating difference and encouraging curiosity and creativity. The school works hard to ensure that pupils individual needs, interests and abilities are met and that they are resilient and able to make positive life choices. The school strives to appoint Teachers who are self-motivated, professional, and ambitious.
The school are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher with:
* A passion for teaching and learning;
* The ability to work independently and as a key motivator and inspirational leader for the class team;
* A commitment to multi-agency working (e.g. CAMHS, social services etc)
* Flexible, creative, enthusiastic and energetic.
* Experience in teaching children and young people with special educational needs desirable but not essential
Teaching Position Details:
* Full-Time 08:30am - 15:30pm
* SEN Primary Teacher
* Start Date: September 2021
* SEN - ASC, ADHD, Complex Behaviour
* Daily Rate - Confirmed at point of interview (this will be dependant on experience, details of position accepted)
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a school at a very exciting time as the school are expanding their provision and pupil numbers. Although initially a supply contract, there is the potential to apply for a more permanent position.
All Candidates Must:
* Be able to commit to working the hours specified above
* Provide a child only workforce DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new child only DBS (£44) and then subscribe to the update service (£13)
* Have no recent criminal convictions/cautions.
* Have a full original birth certificate, full driving licence and/or valid passport.
* If you have been a resident for less than 5 years in the UK a right to work visa and a criminal background check from any country resided in for 6 months or more with in the past 5 years must be provided