My client is a national Facilities Management provider who have a new vacancy for a Multiskilled Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on various commercial contacts running between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance with additional minor works as and when required - for all Commercial Gas and Air Conditioning services within commercial premises.
Your main duties will include:
* Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA's
* Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns within commercial premises- which will include providing a call out response to be carried out within agreed SLA's.
* Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
* Ensure that all contractors are monitored on behalf of the client and that works are carried out correctly.
* Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
* Take a proactive approach to working in partnership with the client to ensure all concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate should have:
* NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services.
* Commercial Gas Certified: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1.
* FGAS 2079.
* If you additional hold BS7671 18th Edition would be advantageous - however not essential.
* Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
* Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
The package available:
* Up to £36,000 per annum
* Van & Fuel Card
* Up to 28 days paid annual leave
* Company Pension
* Training and Development
* Uniform Provided
* Opportunity to work overtime
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chris Russell.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend