Qualified PE teacher required in Swindon.
Required immediately, this fantastic secondary school based in Swindon, are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic PE teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school.
You will be expected to have a good knowledge of the national curriculum and be a dedicated and committed PE teacher.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to support the School ethos by not only providing excellent teaching, but support pupils' wider development with excellent pastoral care and a willingness to become involved in the School's extra-curricular programme.
The successful PE teacher will have:
* Preferably QTS or a broad range of coaching qualifications and a relevant higher-level diploma;
* Experience in the sports coaching and/ or education sector;
* Have the ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions across the National Curriculum;
* Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management and be able to implement strategies.
In return you will receive:
* Good rates of pay;
* A no hassle payment scheme;
* Working in a rewarding environment;
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge;
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are the right PE teacher for this role then please call Rob on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services