Purchase Ledger Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000
Nicholas Hendry is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a well-known, local manufacturer in the Dundee area. This is a critical role for our client and as such, they seek a reliable individual with strong experience within invoice processing, especially at high volumes.
This role is a full-time, office-based role to start ASAP. The successful individual will form part of a team of 4 & report to the Financial Controller.
* High Volume Invoice Processing
* Match, Batch & Coding invoices
* Dealing with queries and discrepancies ensuring follow up and resolution in a timely manner
* Assist with the Preparation of payment runs
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Petty cash
* Recharges and refunds
* Ad-hoc tasks
* Previous Accounts Payable experience
* Experience with Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
In return, you will enjoy working for an inclusive and supportive business that takes pride in the work & staff. You will also enjoy a friendly working culture where you will feel valued and respected throughout the organisation.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please call either Jean-Louis or Paul at Nicholas Hendry or Apply Now!