Project Engineer - up to £50,000
Project Engineer required to join a leading global engineering services organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the project engineering team responsible for providing engineering support for the servicing, refurbishment and maintenance of onshore and offshore cranes and lifting equipment.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with project management experience within the Crane Servicing & Maintenance industry and looking to be part of a highly successful growing global business with exciting prospects and development opportunities apply now.
Base salary: up to £50,000 dependant on experience
Holiday: 23 days + bank holidays
Pension: Standard Contribution
Health: international private health care
Company profit share scheme
* Provide engineering support for mechanical equipment including spare parts sourcing, refurbishment plans and equipment hire activities.
* Engineering design related to offshore crane and lifting projects.
* Participate in and carry out lifting studies.
* Prepare workpacks and plan, organise and document client work processes.
* Project management activities including all technical and commercial aspects.
* Undertake offshore and onshore surveys and project workscopes.
* To identify safe and environmentally sound methods of work and systems which identify hazards at each place of work.
* Understand relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidance notes and good industry practice.
* Give precise instruction to implement safe methods of work.
* Willing to travel occasionally nationally and globally.
* Experienced working within the offshore crane and lifting industry.
* Degree qualified in mechanical engineering.
* Health and safety and risk management.
* Engineering support of mechanical equipment.
* Ability to travel nationally and globally as required.
Other job titles similar companies may use for this position are: Engineering Support Engineer, Project Manager, Mechanical Project Support Engineer or Offshore Project Engineer