Are you looking to expand your digital career further and join an expanding PPC team?
* Are you keen to further develop your knowledge of all aspects of media marketing (digital, creative, media planning/buying)?
If you answered the above questions positively, we have a dynamic, forward-thinking PPC Team looking for you.
Working out of their central Edinburgh office, you'll be joining their established and expanding network. Team work is encouraged and open, honest and direct approaches are adopted, to ensure they remain at the top of their game.
Campaign Management activities will include:
* Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
* Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
* Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
* Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
* Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
Experience and skills required:
* An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns.
* Google Qualified Individual.
* Understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to demonstrate structured and methodical ways of working and juggle daily activities and demands to meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication - written, telephone and face to face for updates and meetings - clients as well as the internal company network.
* Able to apply Project Management skills to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
Our client is a firm believer in training and employee development at all levels, and works closely with Google so that all PPC search staff are up to speed with the latest solutions, products and best practices.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
Keywords: PPC, Search Engine Marketing Specialist, Digital, Creative, Media Planning, Media Buying, Google Analytics, Campaign Strategy, Competitor Analysis, Paid Per Click