Pharmacist - Edinburgh - pay up to 40k plus benefits
This role will also offer relocation support if required.
We are recruiting for a leading state of the art hospital in the historic city of Edinburgh. They require an experienced Pharmacist to join their friendly and supportive team on a full time and permanent basis. This role would be perfect for an experienced Pharmacist looking to gain hospital experience. You will be working in busy and supportive environment. The role will offer variety with future career progression opportunities.
Hours of work
You will be required to work Monday to Friday with some occasional Saturday working which will be normally once per month. You also be required to undertake on-call work again once a month. This hospital will offer a flexible shift pattern.
Duties and responsibilities
* You will be required to help facilitate the daily running of the busy Pharmacy Department.
* You will provide a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers for the hospital
* Provide an efficient pharmaceutical service for various wards.
* You will ensure timely and accurate charging of medicines.
* Provide advice and clear instructions to patients that require discharge medication.
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks and be a proactive member of the hospital's pharmacy team.
Key Skills required
* You will be an experienced Pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* You will be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with leaders across the hospital
* Previous hospital experience would be an advantage although not essential.
* Competitive salary depending on experience level
* Free onsite car park
* Generous holiday allowance with 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Various retail discounts
* Free healthcare wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
For more information please apply or call / text Claire on (phone number removed) for more information