Clinical Team Leader | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £18.67 per hour + overtime rates
Location: Greenock, Inverclyde
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
Optima Nursing are representing a nursing home in Greenock who are looking for an experienced Clinical team leader. This nursing home offers nursing and residential care for 90 residents who are living with dementia, complex needs, and mental health conditions. You will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a Clinical team leader, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. You will be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts, and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client's residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Clinical Team Leader:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams.
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential.
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic IT skills
Benefits working as a Clinical Team Leader:
* Company events
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programmes
* Investment in your ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme.
* Additional clinical skills training
* Nurses refer a friend bonus scheme.
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses.
* Hourly overtime rates available
* Company sick pay scheme
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time