IF you an experienced Electrician who handles traditional technologies with ease but also has a thirst for knowledge on developing, new and renewable innovation? This is a great opportunity for you to advance your skills and career!!
Competitive salary, paying above average SJIB rates, stability with a growing company, van & tools with additional paid overtime.
An award-winning Green Energy company who provides all heating, plumbing and renewable energy solutions in both domestic and commercial properties. Headquartered in the heart of Inverness and working throughout Scotland offering full plumbing and electrical installations, they are looking for electricians to join as part of a growing installation team.
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen continual growth and recognition as a leading expert in the renewable energy and heating sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
You will be responsible for:
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
* Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
* Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
* Installation of systems such as Siemens Building Management Systems and Phillips lighting systems
Flexibility is important to meet the needs of our customers and travel, mainly across the Highlands but recommendation for our services has expanded across Islands through to Aberdeen and down to Perth, and beyond.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
* Experience with installing, servicing, and maintaining electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current Edition of IET Wiring Regulations.
* Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and can fill in correctly, the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report.
* Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations and demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
* Natural communicator who builds rapport easily providing excellent customer service.
* You will hold an approved recognised trade qualification such as City & Guilds, SVQ level 3 or equivalent.
* If you have experience with Renewable Fuels (Solar PV; Solar Thermal; Air Sourced Heat Pumps) - City & Guilds or equivalent BPEC - would be an advantage.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Great opportunity for an Electrician who is exceptional in finding solutions to more complex projects across a range of properties, from new properties to unique historic buildings you will enjoy variety in meeting customers from across the North of Scotland and beyond!
* Training is continuous to keep abreast of the best advances in technology, they will also support you with this development.
* Excellent salary, above SJIB rates and industry averages.
* Award winning, progressive company with opportunities for career advancement.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.