Care Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Location: Nairn, Highlands
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Days
Situated in the seaside town of Nairn, this care home offers residential, and residential memory care, for those living with dementia. This home welcomes 44 residents.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award. Applicants have a legal right to work in the UK.
As Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts. You will utilise your strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Home Manager:
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential.
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic IT skills
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Company events
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programmes
* Investment in your ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme.
* Additional clinical skills training
* Nurses refer a friend bonus scheme.
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses.
* Hourly overtime rates available
* Company sick pay scheme
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time