Are you an experienced Plumber or Electrician?
* Do you fancy coming off the tools?
* Do you have great customer facing skills?
* Come have a chat to us about working as a Surveyor instead.
Competitive salary, paying above average industry rates, stability with a growing company.
An award-winning Green Energy company who provides all heating, plumbing and renewable energy solutions in both domestic and commercial properties. Headquartered in the heart of Inverness and working throughout Scotland offering full plumbing and electrical installations, they are looking for a Surveyor to join as part of a growing installation team.
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen continual growth and recognition as a leading expert in the renewable energy and heating sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
You will be responsible for surveying both commercial and domestic properties for replacement boilers and full heating systems. Undertaking full survey requirements to allow installation to proceed in line with contractual obligations. This includes boiler plans, pipe routes, calculating heat loss for properties, and completion of survey paperwork, working to timescales.
Flexibility is important to meet the needs of our customers and travel, mainly across the Highlands but recommendation for our services has expanded across Islands through to Aberdeen and down to Perth, and beyond.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
* You will have Gas Safe / Gas Engineering Qualifications or Electrical qualifications.
* Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) qualified or retrofit surveyor (an advantage)
* Air Source Heat Pump experience would be desirable but is not essential
* Natural communicator who builds rapport easily providing excellent customer service.
* IT Skills
* Full driving licence
* Flexibility around working hours.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Great opportunity for an experienced Engineer who wants to come off tools and work on the surveying side of the business instead.
* Training is continuous to keep abreast of the best advances in technology, they will also support you with this development.
* Excellent salary, above industry rates
* Award winning, progressive company with opportunities for career advancement.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.