Role: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: Up to £16 per hour
Location: North Lanarkshire
Our healthcare client is looking for agency Healthcare Assistants to work in North Lanarkshire and the surrounding areas, covering all shift patterns, including long days and nights across seven days a week. You'll be earning up to £16.00 per hour.
Do you want a flexible agency healthcare Assistant role where you can fit the hours around your lifestyle and commitments?
The benefits of this Healthcare Assistant role include:
* Free PVG and free uniform
* Flexible working hours and shifts
* Excellent pay rates, holiday pay and free re-validation service
As an agency Healthcare Assistant with 3-6 months paid relevant experience, some of your nursing responsibilities will be:
* Carry out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Ensure weight checks and blood pressure checks happen on time.
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following the patients care plans.
If you are a compassionate, collaborative and qualified Agency Healthcare Assistant living in or around North Lanarkshire, this could be your next agency Healthcare Assistant role. Please register your interest today by applying online, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age