Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
£27,700 (£14.35 per hour)+ Overtime, Holiday, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Pension
An excellent opportunity for a Metal Work / Fabricator to join a large well established manufacturing company based in Peterborough where you can train and develop your skills further boosting earnings though plenty of overtime.
Are you a sheet metal worker? Can you fabricate parts using a range of skills including welding and using a CNC press break machine?
In this role you will fabricate parts following engineering drawings creating both large and small fabrications using MIG/TIG/MMA welding. You will also need to be able to polish stainless steel components and competently use a CNC Press Brake.
This is a Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00 with an early finish on a Friday 07:30 -12:30.
Further training and development is available to those that want to continue to develop their skills further although being a competent fabricator is an absolute must to be considered for this job.
This role would suit a Sheet metal Worker / Fabricator looking to join a well-established and global company based in Peterborough with on the job training technical development opportunities and to be able to boost earnings though plenty of overtime.
· Sheet Metal Fabrication large and small
· MIG/TIG/MMA welding and CNC Press Break
· Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00, Friday 07:30 -12:30.
· Previous Sheet metal Fabrication background
· NVQ level 3 / City and Guilds level 3 beneficial,
· Training for candidates who aren't level 3 with staged salary increases as per skill level
· Looking to join a well established and growing manufacturing business
· Lives in a commutable distance to Peterborough
Please click to Apply
BBBH(phone number removed)