Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Leeds & Yorkshire
£38,000 - £43,500 plus vehicle, 33 days annual leave, annual bonus, uncapped overtime, door to door travel
Your new company
* One of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers with over 5000 employees in the UK
* High profile contracts within the private sector including retail, corporate offices, distribution and logistics.
Your new role
* Working in a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer role you will cover retail supermarket sites within a designated area of Leeds and Yorkshire.
* Service, maintenance, breakdown, fault finding & repair (PPM & reactive) on a range of Refrigeration equipment.
* Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
* To complete refrigeration surveys and technical reports as necessary
What you will need to succeed
* Engineers looking to apply must be qualified to F-Gas (Category 1), C&G/NVQ Refrigeration
* Experience of working with pack systems.
* A strong background in a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer role within retail environments, ideally supermarkets
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
* Must live in or within a commutable distance of Leeds and be happy with travel across the North.
What you will get in return
* The opportunity to work for a business that are genuinely passionate about their people. Working on a flagship contract with one of the world's most recognisable supermarket brands
* An industry leading company, great benefits package, world class training/development and the opportunity to earn significant overtime.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Mobile Refrigeration Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert.
Please Note: Candidates will need to provide right to work documents and copies of their certificates/qualifications.
Facilitate Search is a specialist recruiter to the UK's Facilities Management industry. If this Refrigeration Engineer opportunity is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest vacancies and your next career move