£30,000 - £45,000 + Training + Private Healthcare + Bonuses + Pension
Are you an experienced, energetic Process Engineer with a background in power generation, low carbon energy, hydrogen or steam?
Do you want to be a part of a large international company with a rich history in the process engineering sector where you can thrive in a role that is both technically complex and rewarding?
This company can trace its history back almost 200 years and has in more recent years established itself as a leading provider of equipment to the downstream oil & gas and chemical industries. Specifically they are respected as a specialist designer and manufacturer of Direct Fired Heaters and Waste Heat Recovery Units for major international clients.
In this role you will working closely alongside both the sales and process engineering departments to take responsibility for the conceptualization and initial design of systems upon instruction from the sales team and their clients. This will involve things such as taking responsibility for the technical side of tender preparation, putting together key documents for item requisitions, carrying out thermal heat calculations and contributing to the company's diversification into new markets.
The ideal candidate will in fact not have previously worked with Direct Fired Heaters and Waste Heat Recovery Units. Instead we are looking for a Process Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar but different discipline such as steam, turbomachinery, waste-to-heat, hydrogen or low carbon energy.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to advance their career in a new step by progressing both their technical skills and the responsibilities that they will hold with a role that will carry significance within the company.
* Preparing technical part of tenders (process design, compliance with requirements, costing etc)
* Assembling key documents (requisition of items, thermal heat calculations, designs etc)
* Supporting Contracts & Engineering departments (answering client questions, troubleshooting etc)
* Developing new technologies and markets to compliment the company's plan for diversification
* Minimum 5 years' experience in process engineering for power generation, steam, low carbon etc.
* Minimum 2:1 degree in relevant engineering discipline such as chemical or mechanical engineering
* Excellent analytical and technical skills that can be transferred across different technologies
* Strong technical sales skills and capable of communicating complex information to clients simply
* Full UK driving license and willingness to travel
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed