CDM Manager required for an international manufacturer in central England. Experience in construction is essential
Title: CDM Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
SRG are working with an international manufacturer to source a CDM Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in construction and be familiar with different Engineering discipline understanding. This is an opportunity to work with a busy manufacturer with projects spanning England
Benefits: 25 days holidays + BH + bonus + company car + private pension
* Coordinating activities for Engineering Team relating to CDM Projects
* Assisting the Engineering Team by managing risks, applying principles of prevention
* Providing pre-construction information and monitoring of project documentation relating to H&S
* Coordinate and review CDM project through construction site safety inspections and independent audits
* Provide communication materials, information, instructions, training and supervision for team requirements to ensure work is carried out securing health and safety
* Engineering degree or equivalent
* NEBOSH or equivalent certification
* Experience of H&S in a multi-site organisation
* Experience of Engineering, Operations
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on (phone number removed).
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: CDM, CDM Manager, H&S, health & safety, NEBOSH, construction, site safety, projects, risk analysis