Office located near Caerphilly
Full Time, Permanent
Competitive Salary depending on experience
OTE a Quarterly Bonus in line with defined KPI's, following 6 months' probation
Aspire Recruitment Services are privileged to be working in collaboration with a valued and highly regarded client. They are an innovative SME within the private sector, providing online business solutions to individual and commercial clients on a global scale. Already benefitting from a robust customer base, they have ambitious growth plans for the future and a business strategy to triple their audience by 2025.
Their Marketing department are truly inspirational, with each member of the team offering a defined set of skills which allow the business to thrive and prosper. Every colleague within the team is valued, motivated and empowered. Their creative input is encouraged, and their professional development is assured.
As a team, they already benefit from inspirational leadership, innovative graphic design, campaign & brand management, PPC & SEO and engaging content. Your expertise within Website Management is all that's required to elevate this business to unprecedented heights.
With the continued evolution towards online content, my client is seeking an ambitious Website Manager to join their high-energy, enthusiastic and tenacious team. The emphasis will be upon driving website traffic, acquiring new business leads and achieving sales through a combination of organic and paid traffic.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Website Manager will be responsible for:
* Proactively developing, implementing, and managing two websites, one with ecommerce functionality.
* Managing the website day-to-day and associated digital/apps platforms
* Controlling, managing, and developing the website CMS to best practice
* Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading the website
* Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues
* Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
* Collaborating with all colleagues and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
* Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations
* Keeping up-to-date with industry best practice and monitoring competitor websites
* Developing and implementing agreed digital strategies to support business objectives
* Managing projects from concept through to delivery, to best practice, on-time, on-budget
* Providing creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge; proactive not reactive
* Managing and reporting of the website performance to agreed targets
As a business my client continually invest in their people, collaborating with the best talent in the industry to solve their customers' diverse challenges of today, whilst anticipating those of tomorrow. Having successfully achieved the role of Website Manager, you will work alongside an Internal Campaign team, including a Graphic Designer, Content Creator and Internal SEO & PPC Executive. You will collaborate with trusted partners including an external Website Developer, SEO & PPC Digital Agency as well as an external Design agency. You will form part of a talented and tenacious team whilst also enjoying genuine autonomy and accountability.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience within web-management (ideally within a commercial and ecommerce environment)
* Excellent knowledge of website platforms such as content management systems (Kentico desirable but not essential.)
* An excellent understanding of the digital industry, with a 'can do' attitude to find solutions
* Good project management experience and excellent analytical skills.
* Experience of managing multiple digital platforms
* Knowledge of web hosting platforms and key infrastructure
* Managing CMS (both front end and back end configuration)
* Ability to troubleshoot website issues using debugging tools, triaging and conducting website performance tests.
* Demonstrable experience in SEO and PPC
* Producing professional reports
* Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
* Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Possess a professional technical qualification relating to website design, eCommerce or Marketing.
* Experience or working with the following digital and CMS platforms: Kentico CMS, Kentico Enterprise, Sage CRM, Mailchimp and Moodle.
Aspire Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy