Are you an Umbraco Developer, looking to progress your career with a fast growing and dynamic agency? Are you longing to build more than just CMS websites and work on more complex web applications, from the comfort of your own home?
As a result of continued growth, our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Umbraco Developer to join their close-knit, talented team of Web Developers, working on a variety of business-critical websites and web-based applications.
You'll need to be able to demonstrate full website builds using the Umbraco platform with a varied portfolio of pixel perfect end to end website development examples.
Full time remote working - now and forever
Since Covid-19 forced everyone to leave the office, Their clients development teams have adopted a full time remote working policy with full hardware provided to facilitate working from home both now and in the future. The only thing they ask for in return is the ability to self-motivate while working remotely to get the job done and hit deadlines.
Job requirements any of the following
* Good ASP.NET MVC, C# and Umbraco development skills
* Experience working on and shipping Umbraco and/or .NET CMS websites.
* REST API's
* Practical experience of source code version control (Bitbucket preferred)
* .NET Core experience
* MSSQL, MySQL, Redis
* Umbraco Heartcore / Umbraco Cloud
* Familiarity with Invision/Sketch/Zeplin/Marvel etc
The web team istheir to get the job done and developers are expected to decide when to collaborate with colleagues on tasks where their ability falls short. You will be responsible for:
* General development, maintenance and deployment of websites.
* Providing accurate time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects / works.
* Encouraging and adhering to best practices. Testing, W3C standards, accessibility, usability, Digital coding conventions.
* Liaising with clients during project life cycle and beyond where necessary.
* Analysing business problems and creating technical solutions to solve them
Ontop of the salary are many benefits to include use of the swimming pool