We are looking for a motivated, committed and professional Registered Nurse to join our Clients Safeguarding Team based in Northampton.
My client is looking for talented, experienced nurses who love what they do. You'll be a caring, compassionate person who can solve problems, show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people.
* You'll have solid experience in long term care, assisted living, or healthcare
* You'll be registered with the NMC as a practitioner on part one of register
* Good assessment skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* You'll be able to work flexible hours
* You'll be good at communicating with all sorts of people, in person and in writing
Some of the benefits of joining RMR Recruitment are::
* Your choice of shifts
* Fast track registration
* Experienced recruitment consultants available 24 hours a day
* Free mandatory training
* Refer a nurse bonus scheme
If you're interested in this position or would like to hear of other opportunities we have please contact us today we have teams covering all locations across the UK.
Now is a great time to join as things are starting to pick up and we expect to get you out working within 72 hours of registration