Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are working with a leading, full-service law firm based in Birmingham who are seeking an ambitious Conveyancing Assistant to join their rapidly expanding team.
* Providing full support to the Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
* Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
* Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
* Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
* Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
* Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
* Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
* Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
* Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, the client is able to offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications