A leading, Legal 500 law firm are now looking for a Plot Sales Conveyancer/Paralegal to join them and their Property Development team in Birmingham. You will be managing a case load of high-net worth transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
The role will suit a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years experience handling a range of Development work.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists. There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Proven experience of working within the Property market and fluency with procedural requirements - with a minimum of 3 years experience
* Provide end to end legal, technical and practical skills to the highest quality on transactions
* Excellent knowledge of requisite core legal subjects (level will depend on the stage of your career and depth of experience)
* Proven marketing experience e.g. involvement in referrer/client events/networking lunches/BNI meetings etc
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* The ability to work on one's own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Harris at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.