An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician based in the Midlands area.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the planned maintenance, repair, and replacement of all recalled parts of vehicles located in the customers premises.
Company Pay and Benefits:
• Pay Rate: £15.00-£20.00 Depending on experience.
• Company van plus fuel card.
• Company phone.
Hours of Work: Willing to work flexible hours, possibly evenings and weekends between the hours of 8am-8pm
• Following a daily organised schedule visiting different customers locations within a 40-mile radius.
• Carrying out maintenance, repair, and replacement of recalled parts.
• Following detailed work instructions provided by the manufacture.
• Daily updates of the local CRM system.
• This is a customer satisfaction driven role.
The Successful Candidate:
• Will have experience with electrical repairs and diagnostic on cars.
• Able to work on own unsupervised.
• Good customer handling skills, as they will need to deal with customer directly in a professional courteous manor.
• Willing to work flexible hours, possibly evenings and weekends.
• A clean driving licence and willing to travel to the customers preferred location to carry out repairs.
• Qualified motor vehicle technician (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
Contract length: 2 months - potential to be on-going