Senior Software Developer, .net Core, Entity frameworks, Web API, Home based (the role can be based anywhere in the UK, the client is in South East), £(Apply online only) + 10% bonus + excellent benefits. Market leading financial service company is looking for a Senior .net Core Developer to join their Digital Services Team. Working in this agile team you will help develop and deliver enterprise-quality software which supports digital self journeys.
This is a senior role requiring front and Back End knowledge (mainly Back End) and a good understanding of modern software architectures and development techniques. It offers a great chance to advance the product and customer journey at an exciting time of growth and change.
You will also learn or further develop your Cloud/Azure skills.
Responsibilities include -
* Delivery of enterprise software, web and API solutions on MS Platforms.
* Active involvement in all Scrum events (the client is moving to Kanban)
* Participate in code and architecture reviews.
* Ensure software meets compliance, privacy and security standards.
* Produce high quality software.
Skills and experience include -
* Excellent knowledge of .net core, Web API's and Entity framework.
* Knowledge of software design patterns (such as DI/IoC, QQRS, DDD)
* Strong C# programming skills with strong knowledge of .net core and .net framework.
* Accomplished in developing websites and web applications using ASP.NET (MVC, WebForms, WebAPI).
* Experience of Web Services and API's with an understanding of REST, SOAP, JSON and XML.
* Financial service experience is an advantage but is not critical.
If you are interested in this excellent senior position please send your CV for a full brief. The role can be based from home anywhere in the UK with very occasional trips to the office in the South East. Salary in the range of £(Apply online only) + excellent benefits. Interviews to be held soon