We are recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of our client based. This role compliments the growth of our clients business, and they are now looking for a strong leader to oversee this busy department.
This role is a Full Time working role 40 hours per week working on a permanent basis from our clients HQ. The role of the Finance Manager is fundamental to our clients business and growth and requires the a strong leader to oversee the finance function of its business.
DUTIES OF THE FINANCE MANAGER INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Produce sales invoices and ensure all payments are received in accordance with contract conditions.
* Record supplier invoices and make periodic payment runs.
* Manage credit card accounts.
* Reconcile all bank accounts.
* Reconcile petty cash returns, process additional payments and top up as required.
* Calculate and post month end accruals and pre payments.
* Process all team member timesheets for submission to managed payroll provider.
* Check payroll reports from payroll provider are accurate.
* Process travel claims and expenses.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER
* Set budgets in consultation with management team.
* Produce monthly management accounts and KPI reports.
* Review and analyse monthly variances and report to senior management team.
* Produce rolling monthly cashflow statement.
* Provide all financial information and liaise with auditors during the annual accounts preparation.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER:
* Meet regularly with budget holders to discuss variances and ensure understanding of management information.
* Provide senior managers with financial assistance.
* Review financial proposals for new business including the impact on cashflow and critical friend analysis.
* Assess business cases for financial impact e.g. lease arrangements.
* Liaise with external stakeholders e.g. accountants, suppliers, LA Finance teams, payroll bureau.
* Processing and sign off of placement fees and subsequent amendments.
* Manage budgets for development projects.
STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER:
* Implementing and monitoring re financing plan .
* Attract additional moneys and investors to support growth.
* Analyse the risk and implications of any investors .
* Monitor and manage any associated risks.
* Produce financial planning for the business plan .
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER:
* Assume responsibility for own professional and personal development.
* Maintain a high level of competence to deliver the organisation's requirement.
* Attend and participate in supervision, annual appraisals and staff meetings.
* Undertake relevant mandatory training.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Finance Manager, hit the apply button today for your application to be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE