Here you'll be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who has gone from processing invoices to gaining all rounded experience.
You'll be working in the heart of the AP function in a small team ensuring deadlines are met in this busy function. Due to the nature of the finance team, there won't be much progression into an all-rounded Accounts Assistant role so, if you're looking for development quickly this probably won't be the right role or route for you.
With that in mind there also isn't any prerequisite to study, perfect if you're gained all your experience through working in the role and looking for a role where you can stay for the foreseeable.
It also doesn't mean you don't want to make your mark in the team, you'll be the type of person who wants to get stuff done, working proactively to resolve queries and be really process driven.
Along with their ERP system (this has had a recent upgrade improving efficiency across the whole of finance) they also use Excel so ideally; you'll be up to speed to VLOOKUP & Pivot table level.
Due to the situation with Covid; the offices remain closed, but they are working to get back to working in the office in the next couple of months but will be offering the flexibility to work partly at home.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
* Inputting purchase invoices
* Posting payments onto the system
* Goods receipting
* Assisting with payment runs
* Answering vendor queries
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Confident with all aspects of purchase ledger processing
* Good understanding of Goods receipting
* Strong Excel - ideally up to VLOOKUP & PIVOT TABLE
* Happy to commute into the office a minimum of 2-3 days a week
* Parking Available