This is not your usual PR role. And we're not your usual agency. Joining Digital Trails as a Digital Public Relations Manager (with Content Marketing & SEO) means you'll have a pivotal role in developing and executing PR, Reputation Management & News-led Content Marketing strategies and campaigns across a variety of clients, industries, and markets. You will be responsible for strategy and delivery of client KPIs and owning your campaigns and projects.
The ideal candidate for this role has a cross-departmental experience, spanning PR, SEO, Content Marketing and Reputation Management.
The role is not vertical, meaning that you'll also actively be involved in new business (for existing and new clients), competitor/marketing research, award submissions, marketing initiatives (from awards to social media), staff recruitment and management, training, international expansion and anything else that may be required to support a growing start-up. This is a great opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic professionals who are building a remote international digital strategy from the ground up, where you will have the opportunity to grow together with the team and at pace.
You will be reporting directly into the UK Business & Client Director, with a dotted line to the Group Managing Director.
Objectives & Responsibilities
· To develop Digital PR campaigns that support our clients' commercial objectives
· To develop and implement Reputation Management strategies (with the support of Content, SEO and Paid Media teams) that meet and exceed client objectives.
· To manage and support your project and retainer teams in delivering their KPIs.
· To develop processes and train juniors in order to create efficiencies and maximise the impact of their efforts.
· To manage your team's time, efforts, objectives and development.
· To manage client budgets, suppliers, and campaigns
· To coordinate staff from SEO, Content, Digital PR and Analytics teams.
· To support the Business and Client Director with new business research, calls, presentations and pitches.
· To manage client relationships, becoming the go-to person for any questions, or requests.
· You're UK-based, with the option of working from abroad for up to 90 days a year
· You have at least 4 years' experience in a Digital PR/Content Marketing role in an agency
· You are highly adaptable, see the bigger picture and do not mind lending a hand in a variety of sectors supporting our business growth.
· You are results-driven, have a large sense of responsibility for your projects and accountable to yourself and others for your (and your team's) deliverables.
· You are able to manage team members and consultants in various markets (countries) and coordinate all talent to deliver results for client and the wider business.
· You are happy to be in an "all-hands-on-deck" role typical of a start-up growing at pace.
· You are excited to be part of a promising journey and to grow with the business from an early stage.
· You are a solutions finder, not a problem bringer.
· You are open and welcome feedback in order to grow professionally.
· You are passionate about what you do, energetic, proactive and composed in handling deadlines and stressful situations.
· Cision/Gorkana/ResponseSource/HARO (essential)
· Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides (essential)
· Ahrefs, Semrush, other SEO tools (essential)
· Social media monitoring tools (useful)
To ensure all client an internal KPIs are met on campaigns you are working on, delivering outstanding work.
What we can offer you
· A competitive salary based on experience
· 25 days of holiday in year one, unlimited from year two onwards.
In line with our ethos, our benefits reflect the work culture we want to promote and the values we share. Therefore, in addition to statutory benefits, you will have access to the Digital Trails Nomad Pack:
· Laptop, mouse, keyboard, additional screen.
· Company mobile phone.
· Option to work from a shared office/co-working space twice a week.
· Free flights worth £400 and Airbnb vouchers worth £300 (upon passing probation).
· Company summer party in Amsterdam